Find helpful information on mortgages in Miami, Florida.
Back to Mortgage Center
Commercial Debt Ratios
- When analyzing the personal budget of a borrower, lenders use two different debt ratios to determine if the borrower can afford his obligations.
Commercial Debt Service Ratio
- The most important ratio to understand when making income property loans is the debt service coverage ratio.
Commercial Lending Ratios
- Most real estate lending can be boiled down to the results of three ratios
Commercial Loan Checklist
- The following list will help you identify the types of information a banker will need to make an informed decision about your business.
Commercial Loan to Value Ratios
- The loan-to-value (LTV) ratio is probably the most important of the three underwriting ratios
Commercial Property Types
- Listed here is a partial list of properties that require commercial financing
Commercial Underwriting Guidelines
- Commercial Financing is underwritten on a case by case basis. Every loan application is unique and evaluated on its own merits, but there are a few common criteria lenders look for in commercial loan packages.
- There are numerous options when it comes to financing.
Questions to Ask Yourself
- Are you and your business credit worthy?
Ten Myths and Facts about SBA
- Some common misunderstandings about SBA.
Peppermill Reno Hotel
Eldorado Hotel Reno
Home Security System
FREE Business Cards
List Your Local Business