Florida Community Forums. Dialog with others from Florida and around the country in our local community forums.

Search Other Cities


You Are Discussing: I "NEED PUBLIC OUTCRY" for my handicapped son--Plus Need Attorney

Raymond Walker
Maryville, Tennessee
Offensive  |  Reply
2006-11-21 23:38:01

My Son "Tony" has had a very bad wrongdoing done against him by a child handicapped provider with a state contract. Please go to this link http://profiles.yahoo.com/ranton777 & read story.
Please help me to get this injustice exposed. I have been all the way to the governor & goverment agencies w/no results. Just please read the story & make up your own minds. I personally am sooooo tired of these big men ??? taking advantage of others & financialy raping the system & my son & geting away w/it. Please at least look @story. Thank You.
Tony's Daddy (Raymond)

Gena McClain
Woodbury, Tennessee
Offensive  |  Reply
2006-11-22 11:07:37

try Robyn Colsen-Brewer 401 Front Street Murfreesboro Tn 37130
615-494-9464...if she can not help personally she can more than likely lead you to someone who will.

Add your comment!
Submitting content to these forums constitutes agreement with our terms of service and forum rules .
Cookies Must Be Enabled to Prevent Spam

(Optional) Email
I would like to be notified by Email of responses to this topic!
Note, your email will not be posted publicly.
  • Miami, Florida Channels
  • Miami, Florida Home
  • Miami, Florida Hotels
  • Miami, Florida Real Estate
  • Miami, Florida Services
  • Miami, Florida Local
  • Miami, Florida Jobs
  • Miami, Florida Financial
  • Miami, Florida Cars
  • Miami, Florida Home Improvement
  • Miami, Florida Colleges